It’s time I listed down all the attributes I look for in a man for my next adventure in relationship shenanigans. So I don’t lust after 20 year old Dutch guys at my muay thai training place sheesh..
1) He must be very tall - 6’ and over
2) Somewhat fit with some work-outs during the week. Hopefully martial arts. This will motivate me too when we are together and we can spar while I kick his ass. Very important foreplay.
3) Must be a university graduate. Masters better. Double masters or degrees awesome. PHD-don’t even go there, this is a ++
4) Somewhat attractive. Good looking is not really an attribute in a sense that he is attractive. I do like blondes because they are very different on my skin. Novelty never wore off I guess for me. Shoot me. Though not overtly important
5) Very important. Over 40 but not more than 55. I’m still sexually active like a bunny, so the age has to tally with the expiry date. I will however consider over 35.
6) Speaks well, dresses well, not an absolute slob, some slobbiness is OK I guess.
7) Children who come with him will be good. I don’t mind at all. Even if they hate me because they won’t hate me for long.
8) Funny like hell. This is a tie breaker though. I don’t mind the know it all too. Someone happy most times.
10) Spiritual but not overtly religious. Some acceptance of Buddhist concepts will be great. Some knowledge in Asian and Hinduism is a bonus but who cares.
11) Must love science fiction, reading, movies and music. I reckon we will have the same taste being not far off in age. Hehe.
12) Bob Marley.
13) Tats and a beard is cool.
14) Loves travelling and social work.
This is not in order and I don’t know what I am talking about. The end.